Partners: Garcinia Cambogia, Forskolin, Turmeric, HCG Diet, Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss, Beard Oil
I’m not the type of person who really cares what a celebrity is doing with their life, other than what roles they are working on for upcoming movies. I don’t care who broke up with whom, where they were seen eating or swimming, or any of the other millions of things that the paparazzi feel we need to invade their privacy to know. As far as I’m concerned, celebrities are just people that are doing their jobs. Unless you want to discuss how they did in the last movie they were in, I’m not interested in their day to day shenanigans and I think that the reason so many celebrities are crazy is because too many people are interested in their every move. That would certainly wear on me day after day! With that said, it does interest me to know who these people were before they became famous. What they did to pay the bills before every Tom, Dick, and Harry on the street could recognize them on sight. This type of information intrigues me because it just goes to show that they were once every day people, and it gives hope to the rest of us every day people still living paycheck to paycheck that it might not always be that way. If it can happen to them, it can happen to you! And that is a fun hope to have!
1. Whoopi Goldberg was a morgue beautician and before that, a phone sex operator! She says she can never go back to the last job because she has too unique of a voice and everyone would recognize her on the other end of the phone, not that she needs the extra cash anymore.
2. Patrick Dempsey was a professional juggler. He even competed in the International Jugglers Competition Junior Division in 1982 and 1983 and placed 2nd! Dr. McDreamy is even more dreamy, if you are into jugglers that is.
3. Johnny Depp was a solicitor who sold ball point pens over the phone. I wonder if he had fun with his job by pretending to be different characters on each phone call.
4. The sweet Amy Adams, who makes me think of the movie Enchanted when I think of her, worked at Hooters. Most likely because she wanted an employee discount on their great wings!
5. Rachel McAdams, whom I loved in The Notebook, worked at McDonalds every summer for three years while in high school.
6. Channing Tatum is well known for his skills as a male stripper from his movie Magic Mike. Well, he learned those skills while he stripped for 8 months at the age of 19! That just goes to show that stripping not only pays the bills, but gives you marketable skills that can make you millions as well!
7. Hugh Jackman, best known for his roll as Wolverine, was once a PE teacher who did part-time work as a party clown charging $50 per show.
8. Jon Bon Jovi used to make Christmas decorations.
9. Helen Mirren had the best job ever of promoting an amusement park in Southend on Sea. You would think amusement parks promoted themselves just by being amusement parks.
10. Kanye West, the rapper, songwriter, and record producer used to work at The Gap. I can’t imagine him being the best at customer service!
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.